EPFO has tried to provide relief for the salaried classes. The EPF organisation allows its subscribers to withdraw PF money or take loans on medical grounds for Covid treatment.As per the rules released by the EPFO, PF subscribers can now withdraw PF account money partially for the construction or purchase of a new house, medical emergency, repayment of home loan, and wedding purposes.
People who want to withdraw PF money for the sake of Covid treatment can now easily withdraw their PF money.
Follow the following steps to withdraw money from PF account –
- You are required to visit the official website of EPFO.
- Then, enter your UAN number, password and Captcha code.
- Now, click on the option of ‘Manage‘ option and check if your PF account has been KYC or not.
- After this, click on the ‘Online Services‘, CLAIM (FORM-31).
- In the end, hit on the ‘Proceed for Online Claim‘ in order to submit the duly filled form.
This process avoids you from visiting the EPFO office. You can easily complete the process by sitting at your home. To withdraw EPFO money for Covid treatment, you may have a Universal Account Number (UAN) and details of the employee’s bank account registered with EPFO. Remember that EPF withdrawal funds will not be credited to any third party bank account.