LOST Your 10th Class Marksheet – Here’s How Get Duplicate Marksheet

You can visit to the examination board’s head office and apply there for the marksheet you lost by writing a letter or as per their terms. You can request the University for the same with a written request. They will give you a duplicate copy.

To get a duplicate marksheet and certificate:

  1. File an FIR in the nearest police station.
  2. Fill the application form available on CBSE Website.
  3. Fill the application form carefully.
  4. An Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10 should be filed.
  5. Prepare a demand draft for the requisite amount.
  6. Attach identification certificate of a gazetted officer or principal.
  7. Attach the new paper declaration/press release.
  8. Send to CBSE regional office with all attachments…………Read More>>



Source:- techiyogiz