Interstate travel implies when a citizen wishes to go to another state from one state. For example, if a person wats to reach Delhi from Panipat, or from Hyderabad to Bengaluru, then an ePass is required.
Here are the rules of Interstate travel and ePass:
- Any individual/group is eligible for the movement pass.
- Keep the necessary documents scanned and ready to submit.
- Remember to use an active mobile number on which you will receive the OTP for verification.
- Once you fill the application, you will get a reference number which you will need to track the status of your application.
- The e-pass will contain your name, address, validity and a QR code.
- You can keep a soft copy or the hard copy of your e-pass which can be shown at the border to the officials who ask it of you.
Find out how you can ePass for interstate travel for these 19 states:
The website you will need for an entry into Maharashtra is here. Once you open the website, you will be asked to fill in various details, such as your name, state, the state from where you will be going to Maharashtra, etc. You will also be asked for your email address and a valid phone number and to fill out an online application form. Remember to keep your scanned copy of all your documents nearby. Once the application is submitted successfully, you will receive a reference number, which you will need to track yoru application status. While traveling, you should remember to keep the hard or a soft copy of the e-pass and show it at the borders when asked………..Read More>>