WhatsApp fingerprint lock is finally rolled out for Android users. Use your fingerprint unlock option to secure your WhatsApp on Android devices.
Android WhatsApp users can now use the same fingerprint unlock feature from iPhones to unlock the app. There are multiple lock settings available for different devices inside the app. It’s available via the latest update and currently can be downloaded in India.
Activate Fingerprint Lock on your WhatsApp :-
- Update the WhatsApp application, and relaunch the app
- Click on the ‘three dots’ on top right and go to settings
- Now click on Accounts > Privacy > Fingerprint Lock
- Enable Fingerprint Lock on WhatsApp, verify your fingerprint and choose a time when you want your device to be automatically locked
- Your WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock is now activated.
You can add WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock to authenticate the content on your notifications and notification panel. There’s a time limit you can choose which will close the app or ask for fingerprint authentication after a specific time limit.