JioPhone has now got support for popular video streaming app YouTube. YouTube app has been optimized for KaiOS and will work on Reliance Jio’s feature phones like JioPhone and JioPhone 2.
YouTube app is already available in the JioPhone AppStore and here are the steps to download it on your Jio Phones…
1. Go to Settings
2. Settings tab, go to software updates
3. Device is running on the latest KaiOS update
4. Settings and open JioApps app
5. Search YouTube in the JioApps Store
6. Select the option to Install the app
7. Post app is downloaded, you will see an option to “Open” the app on the same page.
10. YouTube app also has a Search option