Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) always made changes in the process for the benefit of its subscribers. EPFO subscribers can check their EPF and/or PF balance without the Universal Account Number. EPFO has made a new adaption to its system where EPF subscriber now no needs to carry their UAN number to check EPF balance.
Know, how to check PF balance without UAN number
- Visit the official website of the EPFO
- log in to the EPFO home page
- ‘click here to know your EPF balance‘ option
- You will be redirected to a new page where you are required to fill in certain details
- Enter your EPF office, state, PF account number, establishment code, and other details
- After this, hit on the acknowledgement button and proceed with the ‘I agree’ option
- Now, your PF or EPF balance will be displayed on the screen
How Can You Check Your PF balance with UAN number?
Also, if you hold your UAN number with yourself, then you can check the Provident Fund balance easily…Read more>>